- All the students are expected to show exemplary behavior at all times within as well as outside the school premise. All students will be accountable to the school authorities for their conduct.
- Students who are involved in or inciting fights or found using tobacco or intoxicants or other types of indiscipline activities will be subject to severe disciplinary action which may lead to expulsion from the school.
- Students are prohibited from bringing mobile phones or electronic gadgets or accessories. It will be confiscated.
- Students are to bring their school diary every day and keep a proper record of Homework, which has to be duly signed by the teacher and the parent/ guardian.
- Students found bullying, borrowing money, using vulgar and abusive language, deliberately disfiguring or damaging school property will face stern disciplinary action. The student may also be charged a fine to recover the cost of damage or repair of property. IN CASE OF DAMAGE CAUSED IN THE SCHOOL BUS, THE BUS FACILITY WILL BE WITHDRAWN.
- All students are required to have the ID tag displayed prominently (worn around the neck) for proper identification. Prefects and Sub-Prefects are given a special ID Tag.
Attendance and Absenteeism
- All students are required to be regular in attendance and be punctual. Except in case of illness or emergent and unforeseen circumstances the student is expected to be present. In case of illness extending over two days, a copy of the prescription will have to be produced to substantiate the claim.
- The absence needs to be recorded in the school diary. In case of absence of more than three days a written application has to be submitted to the Level In-Charge.
- Prior permission for leave must be obtained for any other valid reason not falling under the category of an emergency. In such a case, the student may be permitted leave depending on the reason but covering the missed lessons and homework will be the sole responsibility of the student. There is no provision for conducting any test or exam missed by the student due to absence for any reason.
A cordial relationship among the school, parents and students is very crucial for the development of a child’s full potential. Therefore, parent-teacher meetings are held in the school from time to time to share information about the students’ activities, their personal growth and academic progress so that necessary steps can be taken for their further improvements. In addition, special meetings with individual subject teachers are also arranged for parents on their request to discuss their ward’s progress in his/her studies. Any suggestion from parents and guardians is always welcome, and will be taken as instrumental in bringing a positive change to the student.
The syllabus implemented in the school is a combination of the National Education System and the best aspects of the western system of education so that children not only develop nationalistic feelings but also grow with broader outlook from a tender age, and become competent to face challenges in life beyond the high school. The higher classes follow the syllabus as per the directives of the Ministry of Education. The students are provided with the detailed break-up of the syllabus at the beginning of each academic session. The medium of instruction and communication is English except for Nepali lessons.